Bespoke Funeral - Professional fee £1,950.00 plus Disbursements.
The cost of a funeral is divided into two parts:-
1: Professional Fees due to us for the services we provide.
2: Fees due to third parties, called Disbursements, which we pay on your behalf, (i.e. Doctors Cremation Certificate Fees, Church or Crematorium Fees, Minister or Celebrants fees etc.)
A full breakdown of these fees can be found on our Price List page.
Doctor’s fees explained:
When a cremation is to take place , The Funeral Director must order the necessary statutory paperwork from either the hospital where the deceased passed away , or in the case of someone passing away at home, the paperwork would be ordered from the deceased’s GP.
Professional Fees include:-
- Bringing your loved one into our care within a 30 mile radius
- Care of and attending to the deceased
- Attending to last offices as necessary
- Completion of statutory paperwork on your behalf
- Liaising with doctors or coroner where necessary
- Provision of a standard size quality oak effect coffin
- Preparing the deceased for chapel visit ( this includes dressing the deceased in their own clothes if required)
- Private visits to our Chapel of Rest
- Arranging the funeral service (Burial or Cremation) with the provision of a Funeral Director
- Daimler Hearse
- Four Liveried Bearers
- Help and advice available 24 hours a day
- Taking your loved one into church or home the day prior to the funeral -Monday to Friday £275 or Saturday/Sunday £500
- Additional Fee for a Saturday Service £275
West Berkshire Crematorium – From £720
Basingstoke Crematorium – From £675
Charlton Park (Andover) Crematorium – From £650
Burial Fees – New Grave (Basingstoke Council) from £1857
Doctors fees – £82 (Cremation only)
(The Doctors fees are not payable if the Coroner is involved)
Provision of Two Additional Bearers – £110
Printed Order of Service (20 colour) – From £63
Provision of a Limousine – £190
Floristry – From £2.50
Celebrant/Minister (Variable) – From £206
Church Service Fees (Variable) – £158
Managing Donations – No Charge £0.00
Eco Willow Coffin – From £399
Grave Marker – From £25
We believe in offering choice throughout the funeral arrangement and although a good quality oak effect coffin IS INCLUDED* in our professional fees, you may want to make a more personal choice and choose a different one from our extensive range. The prices of these coffins vary from £399 and we will be happy to discuss the options if you so wish.
*Excluded in Plans and Insurances.
Direct Cremation Package - £1,295 inclusive of all Disbursements.
We understand that the death of a loved one can be painful and difficult.
Sometimes, all that is required is a simple, dignified yet affordable funeral.
With this in mind we offer a Direct Cremation service for a total cost of £1,295.00 inclusive of all disbursements.
This does not mean that we compromise on the care of the deceased; however, it does mean that:
We are unable to offer chapel visits
There can be no service at the crematorium.
No mourners may attend.
What is included:-
- Our Professional services including completion of all paperwork and making all necessary arrangements
- Bringing the deceased into our care ( within a 20 mile radius and during normal business hours Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00)
- Please note, that to bring the deceased into our care outside of office hours or at weekends/ bank holidays an additional fee of £125.00 will be incurred
- Doctors fees (providing necessary paperwork for a cremation)
- Care of the deceased
- Provision of a standard sized oak effect coffin
- Crematorium Fee
- Conveying the deceased to the crematorium in an appropriate vehicle
- Return of the cremated remains
Simple Attended Cremation - Professional Fee £1,595 plus Disbursements
To include all of the Bespoke Professional Fees but the funeral would take place at a time and date chosen by us (usually an early morning service at The Crematorium).
Please do not hesitate to contact us, without obligation, and we can answer any further questions you may have.